If you haven’t owned a Standard Poodle yet, you are in for a delight. Either way, you’ve come to the right site!
My love of breeding started in my grandmas barn raising St. Bernard and Boxer puppies. Every time a litter was born I’d pack my bags and head to her house to tend to the babies. All night feedings became my biggest joy. I knew then that one day I would become a breeder.
My passion for poodles began in grade school when a pair of toy poodles became part of our family and our hearts. Currently we are sharing our home with a toy poodle, Paris a beautiful standard poodle who is certified as a Delta Society Therapy Dog, and our new newest mother Gracie Girl.
Paris and Gracie are fully tested for genetic disease and registered with the OFA for everything else breed appropriate.
- The Poodle is not allowed in the house.
- Okay, the poodle is allowed in the house but only in certain rooms.
- The poodles can get on the old furniture only.
- Fine, the poodle is allowed on all the furniture, but is not allowed to sleep on the bed.
- Okay, the poodle is allowed to sleep on the bed, but only by invitation.
- The poodle can sleep on the bed whenever he wants, but not under the covers.
- The poodle can sleep under the covers by invitation only.
- The poodle can sleep under the covers every night.
- Humans must ask permission to sleep under the covers with the poodle.